Looking for employee health services? I had the honor of talking to Kate Byrne, the host of Women Advancing. We discussed everything from employee health best practices to choosing a wellbeing partner you’ll love.
How a Little Zen a Day Keeps the Doctor Away
In this interview, I share specific best practices for building a sustainable employee wellbeing program. An employee wellbeing program supports the overall health of the organization. Clients such as Twitter are big believers and as a result, their employees are happier for it.
Podcast talking points on employee health services:
- History of employee health service industry.
- Skills needed to be successful in employee health.
- How to choose a wellness partner you’ll love.
- Problems (and solutions!) with implementing a workplace wellness program.
- Best practices for maintaining success in employee health.
- Most common mistake in implementing employee health services (and how to avoid it).
If you’re looking to start an employee wellness program at work, or you are a workplace wellbeing vendor, these tips and tools are needed for success.